Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 63 Thu 07 Nov - Nezugaseki marine Park camp to Murakami Bus Stop Camp

Today dist : 34.4 km        Total : 3156.9 km
Today Temp : 10 -18 C     Raining all day
Ride time: 2 hr  25 min
Ave speed : 14.2 kmh    Max : 42.0
Ave climb: 2 %  Max: 7 %
Trip alti : 290 m    Max: 211 m
Today spend : 1951 yen      Total : 78779 yen

Yesterday was sunny and today just the opposite,raining the whole day started at 9.50 am after barely cycled for 15 km. I waited for a solid 2 hours at the bus stop, I decided to brave the rain when it show sign of stopping, with my raincoat and track bottom on, the reason for such a move is because i don't have enough foods to just stay a night in that bus stop, i have to carry on riding until i can find a convenient store.The rain started to get heavy and to add more misery is i am on the climb and there is nothing along the way. I decided again to continue riding as i am already soaked to the bottom,and moreover once you stop, your body gets cooled down. Then after some 20 km of struggle in the rain, i noticed a tall signage more like a convenient store. " Yessss!!! Daily came to my rescue!" After getting all my food stuffs and on the go, a cup of hot noodle to fill my stomach. I decided to just look for another bus stop to camp and the very need to change to dry clothing.

Entering  Niigata Prefecture


Stuck in the rain and take shelter at the Bus stop 

Stuck in the rain and take shelter at the Bus stop 

Murakami Bus Stop Camp

Murakami Bus Stop Camp


No comments:

Post a Comment