Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Day 20 - Wed 25/9 - JR Train to Sapporo On a Rainy Day

Today Distance :0 km    Total: 790.5 km
Today Temp: 10 - 18C      Raining All Day    
Today Spend : 1670 Yen     Total : 2370 Yen

Really had a very comfortable good sleep in my warmshower Ken's cosy room.By the time i woke up at 9, Ken already went out for work.Hsiu-Hsia prepared a simple breakfast of bread and jam,before she passed me an umbrella as it was still raining outside,but i still need to go to the Sapporo city to try to purchase a data simcard or WiFi  for my internet blogging. She roughly briefed me on how to take a bus to Sinsapporo Station,and then connect to a JR train .The city is not very far from Atsubetsu,it took just 30 min to arrive in the Sapporo Station. The Station is very big,just like another city within the city, one could easily get lost,especially to someone new like me. You can find almost anything from foods,electrical,clothing..etc. I can easily spend the whole day by walking around,and that's exactly what i did as i couldn't venture out as the rain don't seem to be stopping. I went to two big electrical shops to check on the WiFi, but as expected one has to sign a contract of 1 or 2 years to get the WiFi, the shop personnel recommended to get it from the airport, but i knew it is just too costly to spend between 1200-1500 Yen per day usage. So i might just forget about the internet matter. To all my blog followers, i will still doing the daily write up, and as soon as there is internet available, i will update immediately.
Taking a JR train to Sapporo

Planning my route and wonder how long it will take to tour the whole island of Hokkaido

Planning my route and wonder how long it will take to tour the whole island of Hokkaido

Japanese bento 500 yen


No comments:

Post a Comment