Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Packing Stuffs and Finally Bike in the Box

Two more days to fly, and finally sorted out all my stuffs. The most troublesome and complicated of course is putting my HP Velotechnik Street machine recumbent,I still can't do it smoothly even though this wasn't my first time packing it in the box. The scott box is long but not wide enough to slot in the rear wheel. At last I had to use the Hasa box which is shorter by 3" but wider by 1.5" and that makes a world of difference, the bike finally sit comfortably inside. With the biggest problem settled, the rest of other stuffs are just chicken feet. Thanks to Victor and Daryl, another 2 up and coming recumbent tourers who came to witness the packing process to pick up some tips for their future biking adventures. I am sure you have benefited even though by the time you left , I am still struggling.

My HP Street Machine ready to dismantle n pack
Finally.... 23 kg ( Pre-book  25 kg)
My Reference
On the left is my free hand luggage 7kg ( big pannier ). The rest is 16kg ( pre-booked 20kg) as check in luggage
My Kitchen
My Room
My Clothings
My Office
My Washing n Cleaning
My Tools
My Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment