Monday, September 23, 2013

Day 18 Mon 23/9 - Goodbye Korea and Welcome to Japan

Today weather : 24 -32c    Sunny all day
Today spend : 20000 won      Total : 414100 won

It is so nice that my warmshower host Seok Syeong-kyun drive me to the Gimhae International Airport which is about 30 min drive from Jungang Stn where we stayed, despite he had to go to the hospital to treat his swollen leg in the morning. He also prepared breakfast but said that was brought over from her mom house. He drop me off at the airport at noon and have to rush back for work. So we say goodbye and hope one day he will visit Malaysia to look for me. My flight is schedule at 7.30pm ,so again have lots of time to kill at the airport. I had my Korean Won of 50000, so I ordered a good set lunch of stir fried beef in hot plate,with rice and 5-6 side dishes for 13000 won, and the balance i changed it to Japanese Yen. The check-in was smooth and efficient, with just 2 hours, I am already in Japan Narita Airport, and i will stay and sleep at the lobby before my next flight to Citose Airport Hokkaido.
My last set of Korean meal at the Gimhae airport 13000 won  Stir fried beef in hot plate with rice and side dishes

Gimhae In'ter Airport in Busan

Gimhae In'ter Airport in Busan

Gimhae In'ter Airport in Busan

Arriving at Narita Airport Tokyo


No comments:

Post a Comment